Wholesale & Private Label Mineral Makeup
The demand for natural skin care products is growing and Mineral Makeup is becoming more and more popular as the makeup choice for women who want the purest, kindest products for their skin.
We are very happy to supply beauty therapists, beauty colleges, makeup artists and spas with our mineral cosmetics at trade prices.
If you want to add your own brand label to our products we can supply you with our amazing private label mineral makeup at trade discount prices either pre packaged in jars without our logo or as bulk mineral makeup powder for you to put in your own jars. Please see the information below about changes to the cosmetic regulations that will affect you if you want to sell you own branded products.
We offer a very generous discount for all powder products pre-packaged or as private label cosmetics as our minerals are very reasonably priced compared to other brands we know they will be irresistable to your customers.
If you prefer to order the mineral powders without jars then larger discounts are available - please contact us for more info.
To claim your trade mineral makeup discount please please register on the website as a customer and drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your beauty business and we will give you access to our discounted trade pricing section of the website.
Information about the 2013 changes in EU cosmetic regulations:
At Elemental Beauty we give you the option to buy our pre packaged products unlabelled for you to add your own labelling if you wish. Due to new regulations that came in to force recently, there are some guidelines that you must abide by to sell products legally in the UK / EU. and we explain them fully here. In this article we also give advice on the CPNP (Cosmetic Product Notification Portal), what information your own labelling should legally contain, details regarding cosmetic product safety reports and your responsibilities regarding insurance.
Your responsibilities as a re-seller with regards to the CPNP:
The simple rule is, if you are selling products with our name and labels on you do not have any responsibilities with regards to registering products on the CPNP, as manufacturers all of our products are pre-registered on the CPNP (Cosmetic Product Notification Portal) by us.
- All products for sale in the UK / EU must be registered on the CPNP (Central Product Notification Portal)
- All products for sale in the UK / EU must have a 'responsible person' assigned to them to enable the product to be traced and for the purpose of gaining information regarding that product. The responsible person for all products manufactured by Elemental Beauty Ltd is Nicola Farrington.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE REGISTERED ON THE PORTAL. As a re-seller, or retailer selling Elemental Beauty branded products, you do not need to register any product you buy from us on the portal yourself. The purpose of the portal is for government authority or poison control to access information such as ingredients contained in a product. If a product was ingested, for example, a hospital may need to know specific information about the product and it's composition. To register a product on the portal, a safety assessment is needed.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE FULLY CERTIFIED with individual Cosmetic Product Safety Reports in line with the current European Cosmetic Regulation EC 1223/2009.
As manufacturers, we reserve the right to act as the 'Responsible Person' for all of our products. This makes sense, as we can very quickly give any information needed about a product, especially in an emergency, because we manufacture the products and know everything that they contain.
I want to brand the product as my own, what do I need to do?
If you purchase any product from us with the intention of putting your own name and branding on the product you must notify your brand on the CPNP website, it is a free database to use and we can provide you with the safety assessment information that will be required to register your products.
We have detailed a step by step guide showing you how to upload your new products to the portal.
Step by Step Guide
STEP 1 - Go to the European Commissions portal and sign up for a new user profile here - https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi
STEP 2 - You will receive an email once the ECAS have granted you access to the portal. You will also get an email asking you to click a link to create a password. You can then go to the login panel and login using your username (or email address) and new password - here https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login?
STEP 3 - You will then need to go to the SAAS notification panel here - https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/saas/userAccess/application/0/list.html. This will allow you to upload your product data to the portal itself. Select COSMETICS PRODUCT NOTIFICATION PORTAL from the drop down panel and your details will show on screen.
- A) Click the REQUEST ACCESS along the top menu panel and select the COSMETICS PRODUCTS NOTIFICATION PORTAL from the APPLICATION tab.
- B) Scroll down the page and you will see a CREATE ORGANISATION tab. click it and fill in your company details here. Press SAVE
- C) You will see a comments panel and an ACCESS PROFILES section. Select the ACTING UNDER RESPONSIBLE PERSON PROFILE and click the green arrow tab in order to put it into the box on the right ACCESS PROFILES. Press submit.
- D) You will get a further email confirming that you now have full access to upload your product information.
STEP 4 - Go to this page - https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cpnp/main/index.cfm? to upload your product details.
- A) Click the PRODUCTS tab
- B) Fill in the details on screen and press NOTIFY once done. You do not need to upload the MSDS sheets to the portal. Simply key in the ingredients details for each item as a list and submit from the MSDS sheets available from us. Each product takes around a minute to do so grab yourself a cuppa and it no time at all you will be all up and running.
(NB - The system is a little confusing and not very user friendly, so keep a note of the link above for the CPNP and make sure you are logged into your profile account BEFORE clicking the link.)